Many men do not carry out treatment for prostatitis, which is explained by the lack of time to get to the clinic, the unsatisfactory conditions of public medical institutions or simply the reluctance to use the services of a doctor inthese areas. In this article you will learn how the treatment of prostatitis at home can quickly relieve you of this unpleasant ailment.
In recent decades, the incidence of prostate inflammation and the number of men suffering from this disease has increased dramatically. Data from medical research are very disappointing: various forms of inflammation of the gland are diagnosed in almost half of people in their forties.
And if earlier, with complaints characteristic of prostatitis, as a rule, people approaching their fifties turned to doctors, but now the age threshold of the disease has decreased significantly, and more and more patients have hardlythirty years.
Moreover, these are only the numbers that official medical statistics have, but in reality everything is much worse. After all, very few people do not try with their last strength not to pay attention to their indisposition, but to consult a doctor in time, so often the presence of prostatitis is already found in the hospital, where aman finds himself due to a serious complications occurred. This can be explained by the fact that often the first stages of the disease are asymptomatic or associated with mild discomfort, which can be tolerated.
But even if a man nevertheless decides to consult a urologist, finds out about his diagnosis and the necessary treatment, he is likely to be treated carefully only until the acute symptoms disappear and the condition does not normalize. The traditional exhortations of doctors that, they say, it is far from everything, the treatment should be continued, even if the painful symptoms have already subsided or even completely disappeared, that if you do not complete the treatment, the diseasewill return, etc. - for most patients, nothing more than a jolt of empty air. The main reason why the therapeutic course does not end is the full load at work and the lack of time even to hammer home a nail and not go to the clinic.
The decision on the possibility of self-treatment of prostatitis can only be made by a doctor, after an examination, the necessary examinations and the appointment of drug therapy. In addition, the specialist should regularly monitor the patient and monitor the course of treatment.
Imagine an ideal (well, or almost ideal) picture: at the first warning symptoms, a man went to the doctor, passed all examinations and examinations, diligently follows all recommendations and is carefully treated. So far so good, he gradually feels better and better, in the end he seems to be fully recovering.
But the doctor says you still need to take medicine, take a course in physical methods, etc. All this takes time, which is already sorely lacking. But, according to the specialist, if the therapy is not completed, sooner or later a relapse will occur. What to do when there is absolutely no opportunity to regularly visit the clinic, but you need to be treated? Except for acute cases, it is possible to successfully treat prostatitis in men at home, which will be discussed.
How to get rid of prostatitis at home: effective ways
To begin with, we again focus on the fact that you can start self-treatment at home only after the attending physician has answered all the questions about your condition: what form of the disease you have and whether this orsuch treatment is possible with, how the recovery process takes place and at what stage it is, what exactly needs to be done to completely get rid of the disease.
And do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis at home is carried out first of all to make drug therapy as effective as possible, which it is strictly forbidden to refuse too early.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home involves the use of herbs, tinctures, juices and other folk remedies. In addition to regularly performing gymnastics with a set of exercises aimed at improving prostate health, a traditional prostate massage with a finger >or using special devices. Now let's take a closer look at these methods.
Useful substances contained in plants, macro and microelements help relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and resistance to pathogens.
- pumpkin seedsare a rich natural source of zinc, essential for prostate health. To provide the body with the required dose of the element, thirty dried seeds should be eaten before meals. You can make this medicine not only useful, but also tasty. To do this, peel a pound of seeds, twist in a meat grinder, add two hundred grams of honey and mix well. From this mass, make small balls, put them in the refrigerator, and dissolve this candy twice a day thirty minutes before meals.
- aspen bark- the bark should be collected in the spring, when the leaves have not yet had time to bloom, and the juices are actively moving along the tree. Pour one hundred grams of oven-dried and chopped bark with a glass of vodka and leave for two weeks in a dark place. In half a glass of water, add twenty drops of tincture and drink three times a day. This course should be taken for a few months.
- Parsley- helps relieve inflammation and restore sexual activity. Thirty minutes before meals you need to take a tablespoon of juice. And ordinary tea (be careful, not very useful for prostatitis) can be replaced with a decoction of parsley seeds, which must be ground in a coffee grinder, poured with water and boiled for about fifteen minutes.
- Propolis care- rectal suppositories with propolis are very effective in the treatment of prostatitis: they help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system.
This procedure is necessarily included in the complex of therapeutic measures. Usually it is performed by a doctor in a clinic, but you can understand the technique of massaging the gland and do it at home, alone or with the help of a loved one.
If you decide to do prostate massage yourself, be sure to ask your doctor if you have any contraindications to this procedure and how exactly you need to do it effectively and safely.
For the treatment of prostatitis at home, you can use a device that massages the organ and allows you to achieve noticeable positive results. Due to vibration, local temperature increase and electrical effect, muscle toning occurs, blood circulation normalizes, pain and swelling decrease, inflammation decreases and the recovery process s'accelerated.
A device for the treatment of prostatitis at home can be:
- rectal- more effective thanks to a targeted action on the gland by the rectum.
- non invasive- based on the impact on the body of laser or infrared radiation in combination with a magnetic field through the skin in the scrotum. The device does not require insertion into the rectum.